Colored pencils aren't just for kids! In this class, participants will see how they can use colored pencils to adapt a photograph to their work page by using basic techniques like highlighting and shading.
Just bring a simple photograph or picture from a magazine like a flower or landscape and our instructor will help you recreate it in colored pencil.
Please sign up for this class at least two days in advance.
$20 plus the cost of supplies.
On the day of class please bring:
- Prisma Color 12 Pencil Set
- Koh-I-Nor Pencil Set with Eraser
- Extra Fine Point Sharpie Pen
- 9" x 12" Clear Plastic Sheets
- Strathmore #300 20 Sheet Paper
- 9" x 12" or 11" x 14" #100 Thickness Bristol Vellum
- Paint Brush
- Soft Rubber Eraser
- Pink Pearl Eraser
- Pencil Sharpener
For more information, or to sign up for this class, please call or visit the customer service desk at our Austintown location.