In four two-hour sessions you will learn how to decorate cakes and sweet treats with basic buttercream techniques and six simple stem-to-pipe flowers that transform ordinary cakes into extraordinary finished products. Your Certified Wilton Method instructor will help you pipe classis buttercream decorating techniques to create modern and traditional cake designs.
Your Certified Wilton Method Instructor will help you each step of the way, as you learn how easy it can be to:
- Make icing the right consistency to decorate
- Fill and use a decorating bag
- Ice and decorate a cake and other sweet treats with the latest techniques
- Make six different buttercream icing flowers
- Pipe lines and make simple borders, letters and shapes on your cake
- Transfer images to a cake to decorate
$20 for one four session course, plus the cost of supplies.
Please register for this class at least 24 hours before the first class session at the beginning of the month. For more information, a supply list or to sign up for this class, please call or visit the customer service desk at your Pat Catan's location.