In four two-hour sessions you will learn how to work with fondant and gum paste. From covering your cakes to cutting shapes and painting fondant, you’ll learn all the essentials, and get to create flowers like calla lilies, roses and carnations.
Your certified Wilton Method Instructor will help you each step of the way as you learn to:
- Prepare and color gum paste and fondant
- Cover a cake with fondant
- Create different types of bows and flowers including the calla lily, rose and carnation
- Discover how easy it is to paint on fondant
- Design and complete a cake with the shapes and flowers from the course
$20 for one four session course, plus the cost of supplies.
Please register for this class at least 24 hours before the first class session at the beginning of the month. For more information, a supply list or to sign up for this class, please call or visit the customer service desk at your Pat Catan's location.